Front of House Waiting StaffApply Now
We are looking for vibrant individuals who are devoted to providing top quality customer service. You will be innovative and have a real passion for the industry and will understand our emphasis on using the best quality British produce.
Flexible – both weekdays and weekend working is required.
- You should have the ability to plan, organise and use your own initiative within a pressurised environment
- Work both during the week and weekend, early to late
- Communicate with customers effectively
- Work within the team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of our menus and drinks list
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Be able to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of our menus and drinks list
- Will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Work well within the team
- Onsite parking
- Employee discount
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave (including time in lieu for 8 public and bank holidays)
As we are in a remote location having your own transport is an advantage as we are not on a public transport route.
We provide full Covid-19 awareness training and full PPE. We are taking the temperatures of our employees on arrival to work and following the government guidelines. The safety of our employees is paramount.